The weather is starting to turn to a warm spring here, which is allowing us to explore more of the outdoors of our city. I took Maher to one of the more fun parks and there was not a single other child at the playground. This allowed Maher to try something that I have always told him he had to wait until there were no other kids at the playground. Today he got his chance to climb UP the slide!
| His first attempt, he got distracted by the photo op and slide back down |
| Trying again... |
| Steady, steady |
| Pause to look adorable |
| Whew this is getting tougher! |
| Almost made it! |
| A little more... |
| "I do it mama!" |
2 comments:
Wohoo! You did it!
Oh man do I miss that little guy!
Post a Comment