March 26, 2012

Cousins

Last week Ash had to travel overnight for work and since I am no longer working, Maher and I decided to go visit the Ellis cousins.  Luci I think had the most fun with Maher, she was able to make the rules of each game but she also had a semi-willing participant for everything she did.  At one point I heard her telling Maher, "Maher sit down in my lap and I will hold you ok?"  Maher thought it was a fun idea.
Luci tried very hard to see over her willing participant
Izzy and Daniel joined in the fun too.

I am so grateful to be so close to our family and to have a husband that works so hard so that we can see family as much as possible!

1 comment:

Gia said...

Yes, we too thank God for your wonderful husband who works so hard and is so generous with his and your time with us.