I feel I need to apologize! I only posted one time during April! Our life here with our whippersnapper has been busy but not crazy busy. Maher has decided that me sitting at the computer means he does not get to go outside, he has found that I move quickly from the computer when he: 1. picks up the threshold between our bedroom and living room and picks up the dead rolly pollies. 2. He decides to play in either toilet. 3. (his most favorite) Standing on the Scoot-n-zoom without holding on!.
Maher's little personality has changed so much in the last month! He has become very affectionate and often throughout the day will grab my arm or hand and hold it or lean over to give me a kiss. I must admit that these are the happiest parts of my day, sorry Ash. Maher has also taken a liking to the cat that lives at the end of the street, JR. The last few weeks he has sneakily asked to go into the front yard, sweetly takes my hand, and walks to JR's house calling "Dog-Dog" and patting his little thigh until his friend arrives. (JR is perhaps the nicest cat I have ever met!)
Maher has a way of truly making you feel special! When Dada comes home from work, Maher typically runs to the window laughs hysterically and yells "DADA!! HI DADA!!" until he is able to wrap his arms and legs around him in the biggest bear hug! When we pull up to Tayta and Ceedo's house, or in Maher's words "ta-ta" and "doh", he starts laughing and clapping his hands. When Gia and Poppy were here for Easter Maher enjoyed patting the couch beside him to make sure they sat by him.
I wish I could capture all the little ways Maher has grown but a lot of these can't be captured with a camera. However there is one change that I did capture. Maher's first hair cut by a professional. I found a half off coupon and since his last home cut resulted in a half mullet we decided to let the professional take over!
Yes he is in a pink jeep, the Ferrari was taken and the Hummer was too big.
Getting started.
He really did great except for moving around to see the bigger kids that were waiting.
He needed a little help from Mama, and later Dada too, to continue looking ahead.
They final cut.
This balloon was our last attempt to keep his attention, can you tell how well it worked?!






2 comments:
Mahertini is quite the good looking little man! He is getting too big without me!
I was beginning to wonder what was going on. Thanks for the update on the little man.
Post a Comment