June 10, 2010

Rainy Day Fun

Wednesday was a rainy and gloomy day outside, and because I parked outside Maher and I were left to entertain ourselves inside for the day.  Now this was actually good for me as I had a few projects to finish and was forced to complete them.  Now as I have said before Maher enjoys his mobility and has been exploring more of the house,  as I set at the table Maher explored once more his personal front windows.




Finding a perfect side window just his size.


Can you see the monkey?


Peek-a-boo there's our monkey!





After spending about 30 minutes at the windows Maher decided to explore his high chair.  First he pulled out all of the bibs off the under chair shelf next he tried to climb into the shelf:


He has one foot on the floor and one on the leg brace:



Notice his feet now!!


After I removed the monkey from his tree, I mean the baby from his high chair, I went to go empty the dishwasher.  Maher wanted to help:


Now if only he could reach the top shelf of the cabinets.

(no Mighty Maher-Ts were hurt in the photographing of this blog!)

2 comments:

Mammasita said...

One of these days you're going to find him on your ceiling fan!

Maher you are the cutest little monkey.

Mammasita said...

His peak-a-boo pictures are too cute.