Maher has recently begun playing solo in the living room which has been great for me to get some house work done without him getting upset that he can't see me. The other day while he was playing I decided I would use the computer for a little bit. As I was doing my stuff I looked up and noticed that Maher was doing his typical ottoman stand and cruise but this time he looked a little taller: It turns out that Maher used a turned over box to climb up to try and get on top of the ottoman.
This is what it normally looks like when he stands up
Our little monkey climbing up.
And this is when I distracted him trying to get the perfect blogging picture that he lost his balance and fell over. :( I had to do some major cuddling damage control after.
Stay tuned for more Mighty Maher-T adventures, you know there will be with this monkey man!



1 comment:
Maher you are way too young to be doing this!
Post a Comment