March 16, 2010

Third Try

Today as Ash and I ate our dinner, Maher started his usual nighttime fussiness when I realized that each scream was preceded by Maher looking at my bowl of food and watching it go into my mouth. After about ten minutes of this, Ash and I decided he was maybe wanting to eat his cereal again. After quickly getting everything ready we started the cereal eating. This is the third time that we have done cereal with him and I am certain that we made the right choice. Here's a video of Maher catching on very quickly to the spoon and the yummy goodness it brings.



This time Maher ate 3 oz of milk with his cereal and was full only at the last bite. I have a feeling this is going to be a new nightly routine!

2 comments:

Kim said...

man, those monkey legs of his just go constantly!! I love it :)

Samantha LOVED the cereal when first introduced too, "Mommy's-milk- flavored cereal?! Give me a funnel!!"

Gia said...

He does have the cutest little monkey legs.
Good job Momma Mere. He seems to be very happy with the cereal.
April 6 hurry up!
Love you,
Gia