After a three week growth spurt, causing nursing to happen every 45 minutes to an hour and naps to be non-existent, I thought perhaps Maher was needing just a little more. These little decisions are tricky because there are always opinions and you have to decide which is best for your family. I decided that we should try and see how he reacted, if it was a horrible experience then I would know we should wait but if he caught on pretty quick he might be needing to eat a little more.
So I stripped him down to his diaper, got a rag, bib, spoon, bowl, cereal, and left over milk from the night before and got ready for the experiement
I got the thumbs up to go ahead and start:
After the first bite:
Thinking about what just happened:
Not too bad:
Now what do the toes taste like with cereal?
Let's hope he doesn't start to think he can nurse his toes!
3 comments:
eee! Love the last picture!
so, is it a go now? Sam started sleeping LOADS better when we gave her a little cereal before bed.
He didn't have a reaction so I think we are going to start from now on.
Yea! a new post and oh so cute! Momma Mere you did a great job with pictures and captions. Maher was very helpful with posing it looks like also.
Can't wait to get him in my arms again.
Post a Comment