March 10, 2014

Movie Monday

Puddle Up

Maher is really, really into sports right now.  He is soaking up everything he can about each sport we see. During this past winter Maher has played at least 5 imaginary football games in our living room. Since it had been to cold to get a whole lot of outdoor play in, Ash and I caved and signed Maher up for a soccer class.  It has been great for him, he is making friends in the class, he gets much needed exercise, and they don't focus on drills they just play games that incorporate soccer skills.  Maher has learned a lot already and the other day as we got ready to go on what I thought was just a walk around the neighborhood; Maher stopped me and said, "Mommy it's time to puddle up before we start the race."  I must have had a dumbfounded look on my face because in an exasperated voice he said, "Mommy puddle up means you need to make a circle like a puddle and the coach tells you what you need to do! Now puddle up by me!" You know; he has some good logic!

(now to the movie. This is freeze tag and I think that from now on I will be playing it this way!)


No comments: