November 8, 2013

Friday Photo Favorite

Smile baby
Arthur is our little smiley baby.  Ash and I both agree that while Maher was smiling at this age, Arthur smiles so much more than we remember Maher doing.  Every time we talk to Arthur, look at Arthur or he hears our voices he smiles.  I have to say he has one of THE cutest smiles!  Here are a few we have captured:
 






 
These little smiles make my heart so happy!


3 comments:

Gia said...

He is such an adorable little smiler to be sure.
Of course he has much to smile about
Love you

Aunt Chelie said...

He's surrounded by love, and he is a little love himself, so of course he's happy! I bet when he and George get together it's just one big smile party! Baby smiles cure everything.

Mammasita said...

Such a fun loven' boy! It should be a jolly time at Christmas!