August 6, 2012

Delayed Blaxton Visit

Back in March Maher and I got to visit our Blaxton family and Gia and Poppy for a fun filled week.  I have been trying to post these photos for awhile now but with our old computer I wasn't able to get these photos up!  Any way as you can see all the kids have done some major growing since then but it's still fun to look back at all the fun things we did! 

This was about 5 minutes after we walked in the front door from our 7 1/2 hr drive.  The boys did not hesitate to get Maher in on the train trike action!

PT's arm wasn't broken he had just had a really rough night at the ER before we got there and still had his IV in.  Didn't seem to bother him too much or stop him from being the conductor of the train trike!

Mary Colette showed off her new standing skills but wouldn't walk for us, a few weeks later she was taking off running!
It didn't take Maher long before he decided a helmet was a good idea with those crazy cousins!

Sneaking a turn on the trike.


Aunt Ju-Ju made some fun egg pinatas for the kids to decorate/stuff!

Mary Colette looks so cool in Maher's Thomas glasses!

Maher loved spending time with Mary Colette.  I am so grateful that we get to spend so much time with family so our kids can grow up together!

No comments: