I told Ash the other day that when I was younger and living in the Panhandle I never really understood why the state flower was a bluebonnet. When I moved here, I understood. Fields and fields of the blue little flowers are everywhere in the spring, it is quite spectacular! Since Maher was born I have wanted to take the cliche blue bonnet photos but never got around to it. Well this year we had such a mild winter and a long rainy end to winter that the flowers have lasted for weeks! I took Maher out early one morning to a field behind the Sonic by our house and to a shopping center parking lot and captured some of my favorite photos of him! Maher loved every minute of our little photo shoot and I think his personality shines through.
I took all the photos with an iPhone 4 and edited them on Instagram.
3 comments:
VERY cute.
Are you saying Uncle Matty pouts alot?? :)
Thanks, Mere, these are great pictures of your sweet little guy!
I didn't get it either! On our way to Katy we saw feilds covered in blue!
He sure does sport that hat well!
Missing that little man!
Post a Comment