One of our favorite trips while visiting Matthew was to Gettysburg. We took a tour of the battle ground and even though it was in the day it was still eerie to know how many lives were lost during the battle. Ash and I both enjoyed hearing and seeing how history was changed and Maher enjoyed a nap.
| I believe this was looking out at "Little Round Top" |
At the top of one of the observation towers looking over the town of Gettysburg. I didn't stay up here long...it was quite high.
The boys at the observation tower. (Maher had a blowout in the car, hence the PJ outfit.)
While walking around we found the tree that Paul Thomas and Avery found during their visit the previous year. Maher had to check it out before he could climb in.
Yep, he fits.
It wouldn't be trip to a historic town with out a treat of ice cream!
Thanks Uncle Matty for a wonderful trip!
1 comment:
Glad he found the same tree...it's really neat!
Post a Comment