After Maher and I went to visit with Gia, Poppy and the Blaxton's we brought home a special visitor! Cousin Isabelle came to stay the weekend with us! We had been trying to get a chance for Izzie to come stay with us for almost a year! With me watching the kids at the house there just never seemed like a good time to have her until summer break. I was so delighted that she still wanted to come and visit us! We had a really fun time and Maher absolutely loved having a special playmate the whole weekend. Here are some photos from our first day!
We stopped for dinner at Braums, Maher sat and ate so well having his big cousin there to help.
I needed quiet things for Isabelle to do while Maher took his naps. I am so happy she loves arts and crafts!
We also made a special dessert for dinner:
Fruit Salad!
Isabelle cut the peaches, strawberries, and bananas, told me when we had enough blueberries, and stirred it all up for me!
We went to Chick-fil-a for dinner
Then came home for a special dessert!
Izzie helped put the whip cream on.
Maher had no objections!
Maher got a special ride in his dump wagon
"Beep Beep"
Our last art project for day one. Isabelle helped me pick my colors and I got to help her.
Not pictured is our trip to the pool and our morning donuts. But I am sure Izzie can paint a pretty good picture for you of these events! Stay tuned for more photos from the weekend!
We stopped for dinner at Braums, Maher sat and ate so well having his big cousin there to help.
I needed quiet things for Isabelle to do while Maher took his naps. I am so happy she loves arts and crafts!
We also made a special dessert for dinner:
Fruit Salad!
Isabelle cut the peaches, strawberries, and bananas, told me when we had enough blueberries, and stirred it all up for me!
We went to Chick-fil-a for dinner
Then came home for a special dessert!
Izzie helped put the whip cream on.
Maher had no objections!
Maher got a special ride in his dump wagon
"Beep Beep"
Our last art project for day one. Isabelle helped me pick my colors and I got to help her.
Not pictured is our trip to the pool and our morning donuts. But I am sure Izzie can paint a pretty good picture for you of these events! Stay tuned for more photos from the weekend!













2 comments:
Wow did you feel like you were reliving your childhood? Izzie looks just like Jenny-Lynn.
I am so glad you both had the time together.
Lonely time is so special
Isabelle is a beautiful as her Momma! What preacious little heart she has. I am so glad you got to spend lonely time with her too.
Oh Izzie you are such a delight!
Post a Comment