October 8, 2010

Friday Photo Favorite

Reading and Writing

 Maher is very observant.  He watches everybody like a hawk and will closely mimic what they are doing.  The other day Maher decided he would help me come up with a dinner menu for the week.  I told him what we would have and he would write it down, he did alright but I think we might wait until he's 15 months.

"Ok let me find the right day..."

"So you want to do lasagna on Thursday?"

"Let's just move on to next week."

"This is so easy I'll do it with my eyes closed!"

"I'm just kidding,  I'll look at what I am writing"

Here you have it our menu for next week's dinners.

3 comments:

The Garcia's said...

Just like his dad at work.

Momma Mere said...

Yep, he really likes watching his dad!

Mammasita said...

Ah Maher you can meal plan for me anytime.