August 25, 2010

Walking.......Sort of

Being at work most of the day and getting text messages and pictures of new things Maher says, or does, is always bitter sweet. It's always nice to hear the buzz on my phone and pick it up to either read something that Maher did, or a picture that my thoughtful wife sends me to help pick me up in between meetings and spreadsheets; although I always wish I could be there to witness them in person. Every now and again I get to witness something for the first time with Meredith, or Maher will provide an encore performance for his pop. (Thats right, I said Pop) Well tonight was one of those great moments where I got to witness our little guy do something with Meredith that I was able to record and watch live. Enjoy....I sure did.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

R u sure this boy is only 10 months, maybe his body is but his mind is older. Smart Kiddo.

Mammasita said...

Oh my goodness! He is so smart! He is so coordinated! He is so ahead! Wow! Do not, I repeat do not take that table away until you are ready to run, run, run. He is going to be full speed ahead and only stopping to refuel. Man, I am so very impressed with his ability to maneuver that little table. Did I mention he is smart. Goodness you have a true whippersnapper on your hands!

Oh you might be having similar talks about furniture with him as we have with our boys.