Baba got a few monkey things: photo frame, monkey photo clip, and a photo mug that is used a lot at work now!
Once the Blaxtons got here the fun could really begin!
Playing in the ball "Pit"
Avery and PT showing Maher how to stack
Watch out for the Pokey Dinosaur, he'll poke you if you aren't watching!
Avery, not too sure if he should have given away his activity table
The boys having a late night snack!
We ended the evening with dinner at Ceedo and Tayta's house. My family is always looking for an excuse to have some of Tayta's delicious food!
Thank you to all the wonderful Dad's in our lives, especially our Baba! Everyday I am thankful to have such a wonderful man to love our son! I take joy in watching his face light up when he sees you walking through the door. I love to hear him laugh as you tickle him or chase him! Most of all I love watching you be a dad!






No comments:
Post a Comment