Maher is quickly gaining mobility! Every day it seems he finds a new part of the house to explore! He has explored the living room, our bedroom, our bathroom, his room, and the kitchen. On Sunday he decided to explore the dinning area. He discovered the chairs and how to crawl through them. He also discovered our front window.
He explored this area on his own and discovered how neat it is to have a window made just for him!
What fun it is to explore!
3 comments:
Did he pull up to the window by himself?!
Maher, please don't grow so fast! I will be there as soon as I can, just wait for more new tricks.
Love you all
Well I can assure you that I didn't put him there! I am trying to keep him from doing these big boy things, but he refuses!
You might have to make two trips this month Gia who knows what he'll be doing by the end of the month!
MAHER! You are much to young to be standing! However, you are very adorable at it.
Post a Comment