February 10, 2010

New Smiles

Maher has the sweetest disposition of any baby I have ever met!  Now I realize that I might be a little biased since he is my son but since we came home from the birthing center he has slept 4 hrs or more at night, he puts himself to sleep on most occasions, I have only heard him cry about 6 times, and he smiles at anyone willing to look his direction!  Ash has been "King of the Camera" and has captured the best smiles.  Here are the most recent ones that Ash captured while having a morning chat with Maher.





 

4 comments:

Uncle Matty said...

Those are some great smiles! Thanks for the pick me up Maher

Jenny Lynn said...

Those are definitely some cute smiles. Can't wait to see them in person!

Momma Mere said...

He's getting ready to show you some this weekend Little Momma

and he's glad he could help brighten your day Uncle Matty!

Gia said...

Ash you do rule as King of the camera. Those are the best I've seen on film. He did treat me to some cuter ones in person.
See you soon little Maher and fam.